Saturday 29 November 2014

Shitty Week Screenshots I Screenshat To Evidence Shiteness

In the name of the Holy Ozzy, The Lemmy & the Jimi, I hereby REBUKE this week, its bizarreness  and fuckery draped in a 40 hour contract, and I hereby sanctify my future weeks against any more wierd ass shit. Ave Motorhead ! *throws Holy Whiskey*

For the Lord Windows 7 (and its Snipping Tool) are my witnesses, I have screenshat some of the office shizzle for posterity, and evidence to be brought up when I eventually let go of my mind and my clothes, and run away naked towards Russell Brand's house for an ad hoc application to a goth concubine job in his harem.

Day 2 - Casual Convo Between Two Humans Who Literally Met Professionally 10 Hours Ago.

 Day 3- Where I Come to Terms and Address my Nobility.

 Day 3 - Where The Soon to be Ex-Colleague (grey)  makes the Newbies Wet Themselves.

Day 4 - Where The Soon to be Ex-Colleague (black) Makes the Newbies Shit Themselves.


 Day 4 - Where The Newbies Wipe Themselves and Decide to Drink Into Oblivion.

Day 5 - Part 1 - Where The Newbies Wind Themselves Up Into Constipation.

Day 5 was so fucking insane, it needs its own post. It also requires a special shamanic ceremony, involving a call upon the Fermented Spirits and a special shout out to my Power Animal, the Famous Grouse.

All Hail Bloody Mary!

siggyblack

No comments:

Post a Comment