Sunday 4 January 2015

Forever Alone : The Home Alone Edition

Oh Dear.


Today I woke up in a fairly positive mood : I did not punch my pillow out of the bed nor flooded it with tears full of salt from yesterday's KFC binge take away.


Full of this joyful spirit, I decided  to join a dating site catering for lonely people with mental illnesses. Hey, crazy people need to get laid too. As long as they don't end up laid in a coffin, that is.


For once, I took my fingers to punch the keyboard with hopes and dreams, as opposed to grease and eczema.


I filled in the mandatory 'I Am Sexy But Everyone Is In Denial' profile...clicked saved....and got searching......


TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH:



What The Fuck Man?


*punches pillows and cries salty tears with added sugar from Nutella crumpets devoured this morning*
siggyblack

No comments:

Post a Comment