Monday 2 March 2015

Free As A Bird : Bird Flipping Edition

Dear Neighbours-Who-Purposefully-Walk-Like-Donkeys-With-Tourettes,

May I remind you that you have as much relevance to me as my morning deposit on the domestic Superbowl.

Yes, you may disturb my ladylike senses for a short moment ; and yes, I may wonder where the hell did that arsehole power came from.

But essentially- and eventually- you, just like my backyard junk,  do end up disappearing all the way down a septic hole ; flushed with a very caustic dose of cursing.

May I remind you that I know where you live and that sometimes, rotten eggs do come alive and fly aaaaaaaaall the way onto bad neighbours' badly parked scooters.

So said a little bird.

Yours Truly Flipping the Bird to You,

Downstairs Shifty Belle,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment