Thursday 12 March 2015

#SmellsLikeFriesSpirit #WheatMyself #GlutenFreeTreason

‎Reached Nervana tonight ! Bring on the Sausage and Egg McMuffin tomorrow to help get back to reality and fucking Bug Prioritisation meetings (that's IT Speak for lets fix shit, people).

This gig was‎ awesome, sticky floor and all. Nervana are a tribute band but they hold their own and certainly own their Kurt Cobain.

I got showered with beer, but I will look at it as a natural hair mask (BePositive. BePositive. BePositive. BePositive. BePositive. BePositive. ForgetAboutTheHairyTwatWhoSpilled. ForgetAboutTheHairyTwatWhoSpilled. ForgetAboutTheHairyTwatWhoSpilled. ForgetAboutTheHairyTwatWhoSpilled.)

I also saw a Pearl Jam tribute band and they rocked my marmalade off !! Freaks Like Me is their name I think, I will have to rehydrate and molest Google in a bit to check.
At the end of the gig, I looked like a bear with lipstick, but I will look at it as happy bloating.(BePositive. BePositive. BePositive. BePositive. BePositive. BePositive ForgetAboutYourSpare6PackCrumpets. ForgetAboutYourSpare6PackCrumpets. ForgetAboutYourSpare6PackCrumpets.)

I just demolished a subway sandwich that will cause me to break booty hurricanes in the office tomorrow. Oops.


Lord, forgive me for I have wheat myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment